We had so much fun getting our family pics done this year!!! We loved our photographer even more! I really like ALL the pics! Our first family ones with the new addition! :)
Brad and I have been married for 4 years now! Man how time flies! We have a very beautiful, energized, fun little girl named Randi. And Dreyson, who is always so happy and friendly! Brad is working at Nestle and very much enjoying it. I am a stay at home mommy and am loving every minute of it! Life is an adventure and we can't wait to see what it brings us next!
4 comments:
Hi Sarah, Brad & Randi!
I love your blog and your family pictures are wonderful!! What an adorable video of Dreyson eating peas (what a cutie)& Randi is a little sweetheart.
I have pasted a shortcut to your blog to my desktop, so I will check it often.
Love and miss you all!
Aunt Christy
Your photo's are great. Dreyson is starting to look like Dallin to me. It seems i haven't seen everyone in a while!! 3 weeks to Go till baby boy!
Your pictures are so cute. You have a beautiful family!!
Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! I want some of those pics! I cant wait to see you saturday :)
Post a Comment