Monday, August 18, 2008

If it doesn't get all over the place it doesn't belong in you FACE!!

We have entered a wonderful new phase of life... BABY FOOD! This is Drey's first time having something other than rice cereal! Our first attempt was a veggie, and it went very well to say the least! Yummy peas! He gets so EXCITED, and his arms get all shaky! I couldn't feed him fast enough! I'm very pleased that he enjoyed the peas! I can't wait to try all the other ones! I can wait for all the wierd poo though!

2 comments:

Conner Family said...

That is so cute! I love it. I can't believe how cute he is. Food is such a fun adventure, he'll be into all kinds of stuff before you know it. Kenna will now eat what ever she can get her hands on so my new fight is to keep things away from those hands. She throws fits when she sees her brother and sister eating popsicles, cousin Beau let her try a bite once and now we are in for it. Good thing she still likes other stuff she would eat toast and crackers all day if I'd just keep handing them out. I was wondering what program do you use to post videos to your blog and where do you get the cute backgrounds!
Love ya,
Nae

Cody and Celeste Veibell said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He is getting so big! We are coming home in a week and we cant wait to see you guys :)