Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Fishys


Swimmin in Grandpa and Grandmas pool (kinda weird pic but it was the best of like 5)
Cheese! This is her new smile like EVERY time I wanna take a picture.
My little muffin cakes :)
I swear I have a family of fish! They could swim all the day every day! We are definately taking advantage of the fact that the parents have a pool! Ha, I take it upon myself to tell everyone I know to come over and swim whenever! I'm sure my parents appreciate that :) Randi thinks its the coolest thing in the world that when she wears floaties she can swim all by myself! She laughs so hard when shes just out there floating! She says I get to go swim with myself! ha ha. The things kids say..... Oh this pic of Drey is at the new Lehi pool! It is the funnest place ever! I was a bit nervous about him getting splashed by them dang kids running around not watchin where they're going. And he did. But he didn't mind at all! He was just laughin and having a good time! Yay we love to swim!!

3 comments:

Kristen and Spencer said...

Sarah! How are you!?! Your little family is so cute! Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big your oldest one is. I think the last time I saw her she was a newborn! I'm glad you found me on Celeste's blog!

jbahen said...

Sarah, Dreyson is a Q.T. Randi is spreding her wings... well water wings anyways. Josh is going to have to teach me how to blog, he's been doing it all summer, I love to see the pics and keep in touch this way! Love Ya, Amy

Anonymous said...

SO cute I love the picts and so glad you found me! :) I'm great! how are you? and yeah I am getting married but I am not engaged but I'll definately keep ya posted on that! hehe