Sunday, January 11, 2009

We'Re BaCk!!!

all grammas grandkids

Picking up Kimmie at the airport :)
Christy and Gramma at the Sizz


Gramma Doris and Ranni




Hangin out :)






Santa Dey Dey




Randi and Melissa- TWINKIES YaY





Jaydin on her scooter showin
everyone how its done






Kenna girl!!!







Sweet baby boy Bridger










Jax, Wyatt and Randi watching a movie
and not being mean to eachother :)









Dallen and Randi :) So cute










We're finally home from our vacation in California!! Me and the kids were gone for about 3 weeks! Brad had to stay home and work :( It was still an awesome trip though! Its amazing being around all my family and definately made me want to keep in touch better with everybody!! Although there was good and tough times, Randi and Drey loved being around all their cousins! I think Randi especially is a little lonely now! She needs some more friends!!!! :) Thanks to all my family for making this trip a very motivating, loving, and merorable one! Love you all and hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New years! Oh and here are a few pics! I can't believe how many pictures I DIDN'T take! Dissappointing, I'll just have to steal some from Shannon, I know she took a lot :)
























3 comments:

Conner Family said...

we all miss you already!

jbahen said...

Sarah, I am glad you were able to visit Cali! You have wonderful little family. AHH to be a young Mom again. O.K. so some things do get easier, but they grow so fast eat it up!!! Love Ya

Amy

jbahen said...

So where is your new post? I did mine... your turn! Love Ya