Sunday, February 8, 2009

"POLKA DOTS"



Poor Baby girl! So one morning the other day we wake up, eat breakfast, Randi goes to get pick out her own outfit :) ( the norm) Then she comes down with her shirt off and is COVERED in these hive sort of things!!! Mostly on her belly back and bum but all over!I freaked out! I had no idea what it was! I have never dealt with any allergic reactions or anything. I wasn't even sure if thats what it was! Luckily she was breathing fine so I decided to just run to the kmart and grab some benadryl. That did nothing. So a few hours later I took her to the doctor. Our doctor didn't think it was hives cuz I guess it looked really bad or something? Maybe it was her first day :) But that made me even more terrified! She brought in another doctor who said it just looked like a really bad allergic reaction! Also said to just keep giving her benadryl plus zyrtec i think. So the next morning we wake up and her face is covered!!! It was so sad I could hardly look at her!!!! She said they didn't hurt or bother her though! She actually laughed when she saw herself in the mirror! She said, "I have polka dots mom :) " ha ha. I decided to hold off another day before seeing the doc again, and I saved $20 cuz they went away that next morning! Oh so i think its Pecans that she is allergic to! But I think we'll see if we can get her tested for allergys :)!!!

Oh and thought I'd throw in a pic of Dreydrey :) He's getting big! Not physically but he's growing intelectually :) if I spelled that right?

Love ya'll!!! Hope everyone's Valentine's day was full of lots of LOVE!!!!

1 comments:

jbahen said...

I guess since your baby girl had polka dots, I can understnad why I was able to blog first. Those hives were big!! Enough scary stuff with the babies already... we need a vacation from the drama. By the way Spencer is getting glasses and has to patch his strong eye to make the weak one work. I bet he'll look adorable! Love YA