

Oh my gosh guys! So I just started using these AMAZING new products from Melaleuca! They are all natural chemical free and very awesome :) They have all your cleaners, personal hygene products and so much more! Well my very favorite so far has to be the tub and tile cleaner! I started cleaning my shower walls. (not thinking they were that dirty!) But they were! I sprayed the cleaner on and nasty scum came sliding off the walls!! Sweet! Then I continued cleaning the tub. It was really dirty and brown. Not because I don't clean it, it was just like stained I thought! Me and Brad had scrubbed it with tons of different cleaners numerous times! So I sprayed the tub and off comes the nasty brown stuff on the bottom!!! I freaked out I was so excited cuz I thought it was NEVER coming off!!! Anyways I just wanted to share my excitement! I recomment their products to EVERYONE! Not only to they work amazingly but they are great for our enviroment and safer for us and our homes! oh and in the before picture I had actually started cleaning it already so it was even worse!!!
Creativity Quotes
10 years ago





4 comments:
Sarah I am proud to have a sister who is not afraid to share her dirty(stained) tub! It looks amazing...did you have to scrub? let me know.
Sarah, can you email me and tell me the name of the Melalueca cleaner....
jamyrbz@gmail.com
I am with Jamie.. where do you buy it? How much? I have a tub that looks just like that?
Facebook me please?!
Nearly 6 months later, you brought me a whole bottle of that cleaner at NO COST! You wouldn't let me pay you! I used the last of it up Saturday and was going to contact you as to how I can buy it! Sar, thanks for serving me in that way! I think of you every time I use it, and now I especially will. I found out how to get it today! You will always stay alive in my heart and memories! WIENER DOGS ALL THE WAY!
Post a Comment