This past week Brads father passed away. He was a great man! Funny, Sweet, Giving... I could go on! The funeral was an awesome tribute to his life well lived! I learned a lot about him that I never knew! Alot about the kind of person and example that he was. He loved God and his church. Loved his family with everything he had! And worked so hard through his illnesses to provide for them. We love him so much and he will be dearly missed! It was a total shock and has put life into a whole new perspective for our family! An eternal perspective! Life is way too short! This has caused me to reflect upon my own life! Am I living the way I should be?? Ugh unfortunately not in every aspect! I've come up with a few things I'd like to improve on! Live simply, LOVE, Learn, Grow, Laugh, and Live like there's no tomorrow(no regrets)! And most of all live for God, cuz isn't that what we're here to do?! It gives me great comfort to know that this is not the end! Only a new beginning!
Creativity Quotes
10 years ago





2 comments:
Death does have a way of putting life back into perspective doesn't it! Thinking of you and your hubby at this time of loss. So glad to know that it can be forever!
Love you Sar
I remembered tonight these two posts about Brad's family members and wanted to revisit them. You thought 25 was too young, oh Sar you were too young to go. But reading your words on his Dad's as well as his brother's tribute blogs makes me even more at peace through your own words of eternal families. You are wise my friend.
Post a Comment