Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bryan Glenn Davis


Oh my gosh! I haven't posted in forever!! But another not too happy one must come first. On June 6th, only a couple months after loosing Dad, Brad's brother Bryan passed away from a drug overdose. He was only 25 years old! This poor family has been through so much lately, but i feel they have for the most part stuck together, and have definitely grown as individuals and a family. I'm really proud of Brad for how strong he's been recently and the growth and progress he's made as a person! I love him so much. We will miss Bryan greatly! He was always the life of the party and loved all his family so much! I still can't even really believe he's gone! It's so weird to have someone so close to you and so young and full of life die. But again, like I said about his dad, we know its not the end! And again I'm reflecting on my life and how I can be my best self right now! Every moment is so precious!!!

0 comments: